Asbestos Surveys & Sampling Throughout the Midlands & South Yorkshire
A new company, but not new to the asbestos industry.
Years of experience which allow us to provide our clients with a full professional and friendly service. All our Surveyors have over 10 years’ experience and are trained above and beyond the industry standard.
We provide HSG264 compliant asbestos management, refurbishment and demolition surveys to domestic, commercial and industrial premises.
If you believe you may have an issue with asbestos, our team are on hand to offer advice and guidance.
Call or Request a Callback
Telephone: 01246 792040
The Process is Simple
1. Get in touch to explain your circumstances.
2. We will discuss your asbestos issue and propose the best course of action.
3. If a Survey or Sampling is required, we will arrange convenient appointment to fit in with you and your timescales.
4. We will attend site to carry out the Survey or Sampling.
5. A report is issued highlighting any Asbestos Containing Materials and recommended actions. We will also offer guidance and advice on the findings of the report.
*For commercial properties, we also offer access to an Online Asbestos Register and custom Asbestos Management Plan. This will enable you to manage and maintain your Asbestos records.
We liaise with our customers to formulate a project specific scope for each individual job to ensure that you as the client receives a ‘fit for purpose’ report without any caveats/restrictions.
Example Asbestos Survey Report
The types of surveys are described in detail within HSG264 – Asbestos: The survey guide, but in summary:
- Management Survey – A management survey is the standard survey. Its purpose is to locate, as far as reasonably practicable, the presence and extent of any suspect ACMs in the building which could be damaged or disturbed during normal occupancy, including foreseeable maintenance and installation, and to assess their condition.
- Refurbishment and Demolition Surveys – A refurbishment and demolition survey is needed before any refurbishment or demolition work is carried out. This type of survey is used to locate and describe, as far as reasonably practicable, all ACMs in the area where the refurbishment work will take place or in the whole building if demolition is planned. The survey will be fully intrusive and involve destructive inspection, as necessary, to gain access to all areas, including those that may be difficult to reach. A refurbishment and demolition survey may also be required in other circumstances, e.g. when more intrusive maintenance and repair work will be carried out or for plant removal or dismantling.